DÖKSAN Isıl İşlem A.Ş was entitled to receive the title and certificate of the first and only R&D center of the Heat Treatment sector on 23.05.2017. Studies in the R&D center are carried out by expert staff who have received undergraduate, graduate and doctoral education in the fields of chemistry and engineering. Heat treatment application, Test/Analysis, Finance, Sales, Marketing and Purchasing departments work in coordination in R&D center project development studies. Our company was included in the 2019 R&D top 500 list.
In the light of feedback from users and market and technology research, the continuity of R&D activities of each part is ensured. All operations are carried out in accordance with AS 9100 Standard, National / International and TSE Quality Standards and meet all the requirements of the developing technology and the industry. Our R&D strategies determined in accordance with the targets;
- Developing the Brand Image of the Industry
- Supporting R&D activities with engineering services equipped with advanced technologies
- To conduct empirical, theoretical, fundamental and applied research to acquire new information,
- Developing new materials, new processes and new processes by utilizing the achievements of research,
- To improve the properties of existing processes,
- To respond to the growth rate of our country’s industry, especially in the automotive, construction equipment, space, aeronautics and defense industry sectors,
- To gain a competitive position in foreign markets by managing the research, application and registration processes of the intellectual and industrial property rights unit of patents, trademarks and industrial designs.